SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    New to me Ithaca Stakeout 20 ga. AOW.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to me Ithaca Stakeout 20 ga. AOW. Login/Join 
posted
Been looking for a 20 ga for a long time.

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this is the Model 37 and nothing has changed there are two really cool features about this shotgun that I love (I have a 12 gauge Model 37).

1 - All spent shells eject from the bottom.
2 - If you hold the trigger down this shotgun will fire a round as soon as the bolt locks up.

Great looking AOW.

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes it is the model 37 and you can hold the trigger and just pump. I was supposed get one the first 20 gauge on but Ithaca closed before it was delivered. I have had a couple of the 12 gauge ones. They can be painful

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
I have a stakeout in 12 ga. and it’s a handful. Not good for someone with carpal tunnel syndrome in their wrists. The 20 ga. is a much better choice, great find.

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both a 20 ga. and 12 ga. Stakeout and enjoy shooting each one.

Posts: 43 | Registered: August 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post