SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    New DeadAir Ghost- last baffle is too tight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New DeadAir Ghost- last baffle is too tight Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
Got in my DeadAir Ghost and Sandman Ti. I can’t get the last baffle out of the end cap. Way too tight. Back to DeadAir after a quick e mail to customer service. Pre paid Fedex.
The Sandman Ti works great on my 6.5 Creedmor.
The Ghost uses a wipe in the end cap. Really need that last baffle to drop in easy.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of George from Alaska
posted Hide Post
Did you try something like Kroil and then gently tapping the baffle stack from the mount side with a wooden dowel? Maybe they are all tight.. you wouldn't know that unless you got them all out. My Ghost baffles get tight after a lot of shooting and that's what I do. Several suppressor manuals re commend that method

P220 European
P220 Scorpion
P220 10mm Legion
MK25
P226 Legion
P226 SAO Legion
P229 Legion
556 rifle, my favorite 556
P320 M17 (not the expensive
one) with Leupold DPP
P227 Tac-ops
machineguns
suppressors
07/02

Posts: 76 | Registered: August 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Kroil and a 3D printed wrench to get the end cap off. Baffle is stuck in the end cap. My other Ghost is still in “jail”. The last baffle comes right out of the “jailed” can. Waiting to see what DeadAir does.
Typically , I pretreat my baffles with silicon oil so they easily slide out. All threads get automotive anti seize. The first baffle gets a little anti seize.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post