SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Cleaning suppressor

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cleaning suppressor Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
I've got probably 300 rounds through the tirant suppressor on my mpx. How many rounds do you go before pulling it a part to clean

It's running good, no issues so far, just need some subsonic ammo to shoot

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
the 45m manual says 750 but mine has almost 1k and it's still relatively clean ymmv,just take it apart and look around 750. Wink

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Report This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Got a couple of Ti-Rants with over 1.5k rounds and have taken them down at 500 rd intervals. And the insides of them were still pretty clean, notice some build up powder residue was about it.

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Guess I could read the manual lol

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I throw mine (disassembled) into the tumbler as necessary. Rimfire suppressor's usually every 1000 rounds. Haven't had to really clean my centerfire suppressors yet (beyond wipe downs).

Picture of cmcinc
posted Hide Post
I do my Ti-Rant 9 every 500 or so, usually not that bad at that point.

GeorgiaCarry.org - Life Member

Posts: 143 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: September 03, 2010Report This Post