SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Update picture. 22LR Can approved, LGS called today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update picture. 22LR Can approved, LGS called today Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Got a call this AM from the LGS handling my transfers from Silencer Shop that I'd been approved for the 22LR. Ordered 6/2/16, Form 4 submitted 7/5/16, exactly 1 year to the date.

The can is Spikes Tactical lil' buckwheat, the interesting thing is that Spikes makes these things across town, maybe 20 minutes away, the LGS that is delivering it is just about 15 minutes away, and this thing went through Silencer Shop to get to me.

Kind of like sending yourself and overnight fedex from Memphis to Memphis...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HRK,

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
good to hear. I also picked up my Buvkwheat this week.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Picked up the 22LR quiet by CCI and took it out back to test, all I heard was the bullet hit the tree and the brass hit the sidewalk no first round pop with the quiet ammo...

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Picked up the 22LR quiet by CCI and took it out back to test, all I heard was the bullet hit the tree and the brass hit the sidewalk no first round pop with the quiet ammo...

So am I to take it that you're pleased with the can? Big Grin

I'll be interested in a more in-depth report once you've had it for a while. I have a weakness for rimfire cans and this is one I haven't read much about.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Dang, that thing looks like a .338 can.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
So far so good, I have just shot a few rounds due to weather, work and other commitments, the non quiet rounds did have a pop but they are high velocity rounds so I expected the mild crack, not much more noise though than a good air rifle.

With quiet rounds it's silent, a good can for the money.