SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Rugged suppressor for 7.5" 300 Blackout
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rugged suppressor for 7.5" 300 Blackout Login/Join 
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted
Anybody have any experience with either a mini 30 or razor on a sbr 300 blackout ? Would be running a mix of subs and 110gr rounds.

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not, but mac did a vid on 300 black out mini 14 a few years ago. and he ran a can.

As for my 10.5 300black out sbr, I use a nomad 30 with keymo. I have had no issues.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
I have a Micro30 on an 8.2" Noveske barreled SBR in .300BLK and also used it on a 12.5" BCM .300BLK upper. Super light and handy in both configs, but not as quiet as I would have liked. Actually, compared to my AAC and Deadair cans, significantly louder with me as the shooter, but hearing can be very subjective. I now use it on my 5.56 defensive rifle in the short config. I found the Deadair nomad line more to my liking in terms of suppression and I like the NomadTi's level of suppression much better than the Micro30. It's stupid quiet with subs out of my JTAC 7.5" .300BLK bolt but does a great job out of SBR ARs as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: M4Super90,

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M4Super90:
I have a Micro30 on an 8.2" Noveske barreled SBR in .300BLK and also used it on a 12.5" BCM .300BLK upper. Super light and handy in both configs, but not as quiet as I would have liked. Actually, compared to my AAC and Deadair cans, significantly louder with me as the shooter, but hearing can be very subjective. I now use it on my 5.56 defensive rifle in the short config. I found the Deadair nomad line more to my liking in terms of suppression and I like the NomadTi's level of suppression much better than the Micro30. It's stupid quiet with subs out of my JTAC 7.5" .300BLK bolt but does a great job out of SBR ARs as well.

After the 2 suggestions on the Nomads, spent some time last night looking at them. Like the larger diameter to increase volume over length, and also the incredible option of mounts. Looks like it should be durable enough for my sbr's.

Thanks for the suggestions !!!

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post