SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Any stellar Black Friday type deals?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any stellar Black Friday type deals? Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted
Rex Silentium is running a BOGO - buy any can, get an MG22 for free. Limit 1 only.

The MG22 is a neat can, just a smaller version of their SEG H GEN2 pistol suppressor. Variable baffle length and can accept a wipe, replaceable through some rubber biscuits McMaster-Carr stocks. Punch a fresh biscuit when you're ready for a new wipe, cut it in half and dispose of it when you're ready for a new one. If I'm slightly off on the technical legalities, let's let it slide for now. Not really important to the conversation. Wink

AB Suppressors is running a similar deal on their Little Bird with no limit on how many times you want to take advantage of it.

Capital Armory also has some deals, including some free tax stamps on some CGS cans.

Silencershop has a number of similar deals with more selection, including a free tax stamp with a number of Q and OSS cans, among others.

Any other places to look at? I have two rifle cans in jail and want to round it out with at least a good PCC can. If a BOGO with a .22 can comes with that, so much the better.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Silencer Central is running their annual BOGO shorty 22 can:

https://www.silencercentral.com/bogo/

Posts: 669 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
P220

I'm pretty sure I could do a BOGO Wolfman and Warlok. I'll send you an email...

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1198 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by policetruck:
P220

I'm pretty sure I could do a BOGO Wolfman and Warlok. I'll send you an email...

Super generous! Replied.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post