SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Choice for 9mm SBRs and .300 BLK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Choice for 9mm SBRs and .300 BLK Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted
After a lot of research both here on the SF Forum and in my local shooting community, I jumped the shark and bought my first suppressor (now waiting for my stamp), a DeadAir Wolfman. I wanted a short can that would serve my SBR/PCC 9mms (AR9, H&K MP5 clone, and B&T GHM9 Compact) and also work with a IWI X95 in .300 BLK. If I really get into these things (suppressors), I'll get one specifically for use with the 5.56 caliber carbines that I already own. Meantime, I'm really liking the Wolfman. It's compact, quiet, and although the one my LGS/Range had in stock was a bit too bright for my tastes, but I did acquire a black cover to deal with that. I really like the fact that the suppressor doesn't change my POA/POI using the 9mm ammo I prefer (147 grain) and even quiets down the 124 grain Blazer Brass, that borders on supersonic.

Pics of my SBR'd B&T and the PTR9 CT (MP5 Clone) that's awaiting an SBR stamp at the present time.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I’m eyeballing one for my Scorpion SBR as well.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Great choice! I was looking to get a Wolfman this month but SilencerCo answered my question that I can use my Omega 9K on 350 Legend.
It’s currently on my 9mm Banshee. It did okay on my 300blk.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paint it with some high-temp cerakote. It's what some manufacturers use anyway.

Posts: 2135 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post