SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Pew Science
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pew Science Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone in this group subscribe to the paid Pew Science option? Just curious what advantages if any that it provides. More reviews than on the free website or just more in depth reviews of the listed suppressors? I might be interested if there are more reviews but don't think more data would be of much interest to me.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2885 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't subscribe. I read the free reviews. But in most of them they tell you the data you would get as as subscriber (mostly at the ear).

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10990 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have read many of them also. I am wondering primarily if there might be more tests of units that are not on the free to read list.

The “POLICE"
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2885 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know you can probably ask them. But I can't imagine what exotic can you are thinking might be there because just about everything I own has been somewhere on the free list one way or another...

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10990 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping to see tests on the SLH AND SLX SIG suppressors to compare to the no longer available SLD. TFB has touched on comparisons briefly but little detail.

The “POLICE"
Not Kiss It

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Free test data at NFATalk.org

Posts: 5127 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@DoctorSolo

Thank you, lots of info but as of yet nothing on the newer "printed" suppressors from SIG.

The “POLICE"
Not Kiss It