SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Any issues with opening a second/seperate trust?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any issues with opening a second/seperate trust? Login/Join 
posted
Have a trust under the old rules with me, my wife and son.
I know that if I make another purchase, all of us have to be fingerprinted. My son is in Germany.

Was thinking of starting a second trust with just myself and wife(in case I get hit by a bus), then adding my son when he is available.

Does ATF have any issues with multiple trusts?
Any down side?

Posts: 1659 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
If you have a trust with Dean from the forum he has an amendment you add to the trust removing everyone from it when you are applying for new can,sbr etc. so, only you need to get finger prints, photos etc. I kept my old trust, I see no reason to make/buy another one.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike56:
Does ATF have any issues with multiple trusts?
Any down side?

ATF doesn't care 1 bit, buddy of mine has 3 that he uses with no issues.

Only down side is having another 1 set up...

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I’m using Dean’s as well. I removed my brother when he went overseas and had no issue. I recently added him back when he returned.

I’m going to try individual on my Aurora II and Omega 9K and see if it’s any faster.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I’m going to try individual on my Aurora II and Omega 9K and see if it’s any faster.

It is by about 3 months... nothing for the examiners to read !

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post