SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    What is your workhorse silencer?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your workhorse silencer? Login/Join 
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
YHM Resonator .30cal. I love the thing. Wink

Yep. Love my Resonator!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Silencerco Osprey is almost always attached to my P226. Fantastic pairing.

:cheers:
Paul

Posts: 20 | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
SWR Trident9 and Spectre still going strong and by far the highest round counts.

But I use my DA Nomads the most now - Ti and LT.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
My KAC QDC CQB stays on my DDM4v7s and I use my SiCo Omega 300 between my VZ58 and my hunting rifle often.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the grandpas cans, my OPS Inc 12 .30 and my SWR Trident are my most used. I should add some new tech at least for my primary rifle can.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anubis,
The OPS Inc is very cool. I'll have one if I ever have the cash flow to justify it. If you're looking at a more contemporary primary can, I'd give KAC and SF a hard look. I have neither, as I was always swayed by the folks who spoke negatively of them. But, about eight years and almost as many silencers later, I wish I would have gotten one of those. I also would have invested more heavily in direct-thread silencers.

Posts: 2135 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Bought in 2002 when I bought my first MG ('79 Colt M16A1) and it worked great in FA:

my Gemtech M4-96D - now on my Coyote/Javelina SBR rig.

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post