SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    First one ordered, now to wait
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First one ordered, now to wait Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
Finally pulled the trigger on a suppressor... and now the year + wait....

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Forget about it. Don't think about it. There is nothing to do, but keep it out of your mind.

It sure is frustrating F1s are around a month or two, but F4s are 10+ months.

The best thing to do is stagger a few F4s. Eventually, it feels like you are getting a new one every month or so.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I've got two eForm 1's in, so the wait is on. And with those being shorter, I tend to think about it or follow the wait time approvals on the r/NFA subreddit, which only makes the time seem longer. so yeah, like Vgex said - just forget about it (if you can.)

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Filed my form 4 for my first one in December. Still crickets. Not thinking about it is hard...

Posts: 8580 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Yup, you need to just forget about it...Then, when you get the call, it's like Christmas! After you get the first one back, you'll see the wisdom of getting multiple F4s in the pipeline, because then, it can be 'the most wonderful time of the year', or all year long! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8909 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Which can did you get?

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post