SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    How are you suppressing your CZ Scorpion?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How are you suppressing your CZ Scorpion? Login/Join 
Picture of Tiger 2 Tank
posted
I’m almost done with my SBR CZ Scorpion. I already have the NFA SBR tax stamp and all the ridiculous 922r stuff installed. Now for a suppressor system. What system do you have?

Posts: 968 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wolfman w/ 3 lug

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dwill104,

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Rugged Obsidian 9.

Posts: 816 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Originally I added a three lug adapter and used either my Obsidian 45 or Omega 9K. I subsequently swapped in a shorter barrel with machined three lug mount.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
three lug plus wolfman or obsidian 9.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
three lug plus wolfman or obsidian 9.

Exact same here.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Wolfman/direct-thread.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 lug should be your next investment...

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I'm also looking at a can for my Scorpion. If the OP doesnt mind, I wanted to poke and prod a little. What is it about a tri lug that makes it superior to other systems?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
I'm also looking at a can for my Scorpion. If the OP doesnt mind, I wanted to poke and prod a little. What is it about a tri lug that makes it superior to other systems?

Quick attach/detach and can’t unscrew itself like a threaded connection. Also a common standard if you have 9mm PCCs with different barrel threading like 1/2x28, 1/2x36, and M13.5x1.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
As I only have one can for 9mm, I direct thread a YHM Sidewinder with a fixed mount. For my pistols I add the booster and I am good to go.

Posts: 1355 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
another person who needs 3 lug. they are everywhere...

A man of few words
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the 3 lug setup. I'm using an Omega 9K on an ILWT 3 lug adapter.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bryanZ06,

Posts: 1009 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
another person who needs 3 lug. they are everywhere...

Smile Smile I am thinking on it!

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post