SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    .30 cal full auto rated can under $450, possible these days?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.30 cal full auto rated can under $450, possible these days? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
So I understand availability is not great and lead times for production are a bit long.

Was thinking of another resonator from Yhm but my dealer's price is too high right now. Wondering about another unit?

Can one be had for under $450 right now?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe choose another dealer? Hanshon Brothers is showing $480 for a Resonator K, but it’s out of stock at the moment. If you’re on arfcom, I think they give some kind of discount, but you’re probably pushing the limits in getting a good quality full auto can for only $450, unless you build one yourself.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dwill, my dealer will charge me $100 if I do not buy from them. Which does not help keep the price down. Frown

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
YHM cans are good to go and they are on the cheaper side of things, Turbo T2 $425 and Turbo K2 $400 the Turbo K2 is on my short list.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3640 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
My AAC 7.62 can was $425 last year. Little did I know that AAC was going out of business.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post