SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    S&W Victory.....integrally suppressed barrels?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W Victory.....integrally suppressed barrels? Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
So after a chat with a friend of mine (female, with two teen-aged sons, all of whom have never shot before) I decided to add a firearm to my 'collection'. I am ashamed to say I did NOT have a .22 pistol and until she mentioned wanted to shoot, didn't really feel like I had a reason.

Long story short, I now have a S&W Victory.

What I'm curious about is has anyone made an integrally suppressed barrel for them yet? I suppose if I go down that rabbit hole again, I should just get a threaded barrel, as I could use a can for my 10/22 TD, but still....

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know of any integrally suppressed barrels.

Usually, they are a hard sell in the silencer world. as it dedicates a stamp to one specific gun. There are several companies that make threaded barrels for it. Below is a photo of my 3 victories, The red dot is my daughters, the plain one is my sons, the fluted one is mine.

It has a threaded end on it. It does make the gun a bit longer addin a 22 can on it. If you have a 4 inch bull barrel and ad in a 6 inchish direct thread 22lr can you end up almost being perfect ballance for my taste.

What can do you use on your 10/22?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I don't. The only can I have is a SilencerCo SpecWar 762. LOL Which is why I guess I should just get another can as opposed to a dedicated barrel. Hmmmmm.....relatively LGS has a SilencerCo Sparrow.....

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
rimfire cans are dirty. Make sure you pick up one you can clean.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the Victory has a threaded barrel.
Rimfire can-I would recommend light and lean. Rimfire cans with reduced loads are "movie " silent.
Sparrow would make a good choice.
Energetic NYX 2.0 (lightest)
Dead Air Mask
Tacsol Axiom

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I already ordered a Tactical Solutions Ridge-Lite barrel to go with it. Never leave a perfectly good new pistol unmodified, right? Big Grin

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My Victory came from the factory with a threaded barrel. No issues with my Sparrow. I shoot it more with my Dead Air Mask though.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I know this thread is super old, but I found it searching for threads on integral suppressors today and I happen to know who makes an integral suppressor for a S&W Victory.

https://www.gemtech.com/product/mist-22v

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post