SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Who makes an elegant (short&narrow) .32ACP suppressor for tuxedo guns?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who makes an elegant (short&narrow) .32ACP suppressor for tuxedo guns? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
The cartridge is so low pressure, I would think a rimfire suppressor with appropriate bore diameter would be good.

Netsearching isn't returning any hits.

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15832 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know there are some very narrow and short 9mm cans available. As for something 32-specific, maybe try B&T or GSL; they seem to make more proprietary and/or niche silencers than a lot of other companies.

Posts: 2066 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I can't recall the user, but someone on here had their PPK reverse threaded for a suppressor.
Photo layouts similar to stylophiles, but I don't think it was his. Been a few years & don't recall the user.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15130 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it odd nobody made one for things like the little beretta. and a quick internet search showed one from GSL technologies that KSGM mentions and the B&T (not sure if this can be had in the US) specifically for that and several others that might be ok.
But as KSGM says there are some silly small 9mm variants that are more versatile that certainly would work.
I don't think you are going to find a rimfire suppressor with a large enough bore and of course you can't just change the caliber.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10965 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post