SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P320 .45 mags(All SOLD)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P320 .45 mags(All SOLD) Login/Join 
posted
(ALL SOLD)I have 12(just found 1 more, so 13 total) Sig P320FL .45acp 10rd magazines for sale. They are all used, but appear to be in like new condition. They are the latest generation magazines. I want $23 for each, $60 for three, $100 for six, or $180 for all thirteen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fuego220,

Posts: 731 | Location: Midwest | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
It's a trick of the camera, or does that bottom conversion kit in the picture have what looks like a bigger chamber insert? It's the one that's all steel with no brass collar. If it's the same as the other two, I'll take that one and the extra magazine. Email to follow.

Posts: 17150 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
It's a trick of the camera, or does that bottom conversion kit in the picture have what looks like a bigger chamber insert? It's the one that's all steel with no brass collar. If it's the same as the other two, I'll take that one and the extra magazine. Email to follow.

Responded back through email, but the all steel one is a later version of this Brownell's kit.

All-Steel kit and extra 26rd magazine is SOLD to P220 Smudge.

Both brass sleeve kits still available with their single magazines, and all 13 P320 .45 mags still available.

Posts: 731 | Location: Midwest | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fuego220:
quote:

Responded back through email, but the all steel one is a later version of this Brownell's kit.

Both brass sleeve kits still available with their single magazines, and all 13 P320 .45 mags still available.

Posts: 188 | Location: Troy,AL | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by peter36330:
quote:
Originally posted by Fuego220:
quote:

Did you have a question?

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Kit and extra magazine received! Pleasure doing business with you. Folks, Fuego is good to go, buy with confidence. Smile

Posts: 17150 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
I'll take the p320 mags as discussed. Thank you sir

Posts: 748 | Location: FL | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All mags are sold to kduly.