SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig Sauer P220 OEM Parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig Sauer P220 OEM Parts Login/Join 
posted
I am selling a Decocking Lever, Sear and Safety Lever for the Sig Sauer P220. These are all unused OEM parts. These are NOT the SRT kit.
I am asking $25.00 $20.00 shipped via Zelle, Venmo or PPFF (last resort).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Outlaw621,

Outlaw
"Sometimes it's good to be bad!"

Posts: 201 | Location: SW FLorida | Registered: June 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
For future ad purpose, if you have more than one item to sell, they all need to be in one ad. Only one active WTS allowed at a time.

Q

Posts: 26492 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
For future ad purpose, if you have more than one item to sell, they all need to be in one ad. Only one active WTS allowed at a time.

Noted. Thank you.

Outlaw

Posts: 201 | Location: SW FLorida | Registered: June 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Can you confirm the 'vintage' of these parts? I'm most interested in the Decocking Lever as I've got two W. German P-series SIGs that I'd like to get a replacement for; one for a DAO P228 converted to DA/SA by SIG that currently has the Decocking Lever w/ the short(er) tab on it, and one P226 where the seller changed out the controls to Nickel, indicated they'd provide the originals to me and then went completely dark.

Let me know, Thanks

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8956 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Can you confirm the 'vintage' of these parts? I'm most interested in the Decocking Lever as I've got two W. German P-series SIGs that I'd like to get a replacement for; one for a DAO P228 converted to DA/SA by SIG that currently has the Decocking Lever w/ the short(er) tab on it, and one P226 where the seller changed out the controls to Nickel, indicated they'd provide the originals to me and then went completely dark.

Let me know, Thanks

Hello. These came off a early W.German P220 that I purchased as new old stock in the early 2000's. The parts were removed and replaced with a SRT kit. They have been sitting in my safe since than. I have long ago sold the P220 they came from so I will never use them.

Outlaw

posted Hide Post
Price drop to $20 shipped.

I would like to correct the above reply. According to the serial number, these came off of a 2001 German manufactured P220.

Outlaw