SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF (all items) -9mm mags for Sig P229-1 and H&K P30/VP9 (PRICE DROP ON REMAINING ITEMS)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF (all items) -9mm mags for Sig P229-1 and H&K P30/VP9 (PRICE DROP ON REMAINING ITEMS) Login/Join 
posted
I have the following mags for sale. All are brand new and never used:

SPF One MecGar 17 rd 9mm mag for Sig P229-1. This is marked as a 15 rd mag with a +2 floor plate. $25.00 shipped within CONUS (MecGar also makes Sig factory mags) SPF to BB61

SPF Two H&K factory 17 rd 9mm mags for the P30/VP9 (will also fit the P2000 and USP Compact with X-grip adapters). $35.00 each shipped within CONUS. SPF to DeputyCG

SPF Two H&K factory 10 rd 9mm mags for the P30/VP9 (will also fit the P2000 and USP Compact with X grip adapters). $25.00 each shipped within CONUS SPF to Andy1972

(if you are buying more than one of the above items, deduct $5.00 for the second and each additional item)

See pics at this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/vBjwVJc (use back arrow to navigate between pics and click on pic to zoom in)

Payment by USPS money order only.

Contact by email listed in Public Profile.

First posted reply of “I’ll take it” gets it (be specific in reply as to applicable items)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: les45,

Posts: 273 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
9mm?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30716 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
9mm?

Yes, all 9mm. Thanks for the catch; corrections made in ad.

Posts: 273 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent ok the HK magazines.

Posts: 378 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the 17 round HK magazines for the HKP30/VP9.

posted Hide Post
Bump with price drop on remaining items. These prices are my bottom line so if they don't sell at these prices I'll just keep them with the guns.

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
229-1 still available? did you fit the 2 round adaptor if so do you still have the original base plate.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2260 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:
229-1 still available? did you fit the 2 round adaptor if so do you still have the original base plate.

Yes, still available. It comes from the factory with the +2 floor plate. Check the label on the box in the pics.

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P229-1 magazine ($25 shipped). I won't be able to get to the post office until Saturday.
Email confirming being sent. I'll use my forum email and reference my Gmail account that has my name.

Thx

Posts: 12473 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
ow well I missed your reply. Confused

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2260 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I take two H&K factory 10 rd 9mm mags for the P30/VP9.

Posts: 228 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Payment sent. I also sent you an email regarding payment. Mrs. BB61 bought the USPS MO for me today so I was able to send it early.

Thx!

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Received. Thank you!!!

posted Hide Post
Got the 2 HK VP9 mags today, they look great. Thank you.

Posts: 228 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my magazines too. They look brand new! Pleasure to do business with you.