SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Some accessories for P320 and P365XL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some accessories for P320 and P365XL Login/Join 
Picture of FP2000H
posted
Please email for photos. Electronic payment preferred but I'll accept a USPS MO if necessary. For some reason, emails from members in the past tend to go to spam. Please post in the thread if you have emailed me. I'll check the thread once daily to ensure I haven't missed something which happened the last time. Price includes shipping.

Small grip module for P320C 9mm/.40 in black. Excellent condition. I installed it but am not sure if I actually shot it; I went back to the medium grip. $30

Factory threaded barrel for P320C 9mm. NIB. No thread protector. Will not fit the X slides only the standard P320 compact slide. This has the M13.5x1 left hand threading. $180

JM Custom Kydex AIWB 2.0 holster for P320C in black. 1.5" clips with wing claw, medium sweat guard, is not cut for red dot. $50

P365XL barrel. I didn't keep an exact round count, but it is maybe around 100 tops and likely less (I spent more time racking it in dry fire). Condition is excellent, rifling is sharp. A23 roll mark on left side of breach. Would trade for a standard P365 barrel in similar condition & round count or sell for $120 SOLD to DonPoon

Again, happy to send detailed photos (prefer it actually) prior to finalizing anything. Thanks for looking. Stay safe.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP2000H,

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1735 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DonPoon
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 365XL barrel. Please check your email for details. Thx.

Thang

Semper Fi

Posts: 360 | Registered: March 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Grip frame picture requested. Thanks.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3416 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post