SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Some accessories for P320, holsters for Glock and Springfield, Surefire lights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some accessories for P320, holsters for Glock and Springfield, Surefire lights Login/Join 
Picture of FP2000H
posted
Electronic payment preferred but I'll accept a USPS MO if necessary. For some reason, emails from members in the past tend to go to spam. Please post in the thread if you have emailed me. I'll check the thread once daily to ensure I haven't missed something which happened the last time. Prices are shipped.

P365XL barrel. I didn't keep an exact round count, but it is maybe around 100 tops and likely less (I spent more time racking it in dry fire). Condition is excellent, rifling is sharp. A23 roll mark on left side of breach. Would trade for a standard P365 barrel in similar condition & round count or sell for $120 SOLD to DonPoon

Small grip module for P320C 9mm/.40 in black. Excellent condition. I installed it but am not sure if I actually shot it; I went back to the medium grip. $30 SOLD

Factory threaded barrel for P320C 9mm. NIB. No thread protector. Will not fit the X slides only the standard P320 compact slide. Will also fit P250C. This has the M13.5x1 left hand threading. $130

JM Custom Kydex AIWB 2.0 holster for P320C (appendix carry) in black. 1.5" clips with wing claw, medium sweat guard, is not cut for red dot. $50

JM Custom Kydex AIWB 2.0 for G43/G48 with 1.5" clips, full sweat guard, extra tuck, and cut for red dot. $60

JM Custom Kydex AIWB for Glock 17 with Surefire XC1, full guard, 1.5" split loop clip, and cut for red dot in coyote brown. I think I have a standard 1.5" clip which I could substitute if you don't want the split loop clip which is intended to straddle a pants belt loop. $60

JM Custom Kydex AIWB for Hellcat with 1.5" clip, medium guard, extra tuck and cut for red dot. $60

JM Custom Kydex IWB3 for Hellcat with 1.5" clip, medium guard, and red dot cut. $50

Surefire XC1-B. I have two of these both with the slotted retention screw. Both have minor wear on the high spots of the anodizing. They both spent more time on the pistol in a holster in the safe than saw actual use. Will not ship with a battery. More photos available upon request. $100 each

Happy to send additional photos prior to finalizing anything. Thanks for looking. Stay safe.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP2000H,

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1747 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DonPoon
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 365XL barrel. Please check your email for details. Thx.

Thang

Semper Fi

Posts: 362 | Registered: March 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Grip frame picture requested. Thanks.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3455 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
bump

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FP2000H,

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1747 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
bump

Will add more items. If you're looking for something, don't hesitate to reach out through email. You never know. I might have it!

#COMMUNISTMANBAD