SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted
First update in a while. Thanks for the orders received over the last few weeks.

I obtained my FFL a couple years back as a way to support my shooting habit and to try to support yours. I accept payment via money order, cashier's check, discrete PP, Google Pay, personal check (may hold for funds). Sorry, no credit cards. My margins here are very narrow as I want to support the SF community. Please email me questions and offers at SigForum@BVArms.us as that address is monitored more closely than my profile address. I am happy to send pictures of any of the items listed. For used guns, I am happy to send detail photos and/or where there are multiples on hand, photos of a few for you to "hand pick." I have relationships with several large distributors and can get you about whatever you want - guns, magazines, optics, other accessories. Email me for quotes. I am also always looking for used guns be that by trade or by outright purchase. Please do not hesitate to make offers or ask me for offers on your guns.

Trades and offers considered. Contact me on any guns listed at MAP for Sig Forum price. Please be advised that the current societal circus has created a huge run on guns and the distribtuors and manufacturers are behind. Wholesale pricing has held, but a lot of stuff is out of stock.

FIREARMS

S&W M&P 2.0 9mm LE Model - $450 Shipped
This is a new in the box pistol however it is "new old stock" from an agency. Includes three magazines, night sights, back straps, etc. 100% new in the box and unfired outside of the factory.

NEW B&T MK II 9mm Pistol - $1240 $1100 Shipped
Neat gun from B&T that is based on the Sphinx pistols. Includes two magazines, threaded barrel (metric), and optic cut (RMS cut). Will accept a Holosun 407K/507K/EPS.

ACCESSORY ITEMS - NEW
In addition to firearms, I can order a full range of optics, lights, magazines, holsters, cleaning supplies, stocks, braces, grips, slings, swivels, tools, and just about anything else gun related. Because of the sheer breadth of the accessory industry and my relatively small scale, I tend to only keep on hand the things that I know will sell with some regularity or items I was able to get great buys on that I can pass on to the forum. If you do not see it listed here, please consider emailing me for a quote. I can probably get it, usually in two days, and I will do everything I can to come in cheaper than the big guys. Here is a sampling of what I have on hand today:

OPTICS

SIG Romeo X Pro - Email for Price
I haven't had these available in months. Great dot from Sig that direct mounts to the 320 slide. Includes an integrated low profile rear iron sight. This design is based on the Romeo M17 but without the military slide only mourning. This is an open emitter. Please email me for pricing.
Gone...trying to get more.

I have sold a lot of Holosun on here in the last couple years. Distributor stock levels have become very stable and the current state of the economy has pushed me away from keeping a lot of stock. I can get nearly all currently produced models, including:

Micro T1 Footprint: 403, 503, 530, 515
K Footprint: 407K, 507K, EPS, EPS Carry
RMR Footprint: 407C, 507C, 508T, 507 Comp (green only right now
509T
510C
AEMS and AEMS Core
SCS (Glock, VP9, M&P, PDP, and 320)
SCRS

507comp in red is still tough to get.

You will like my SF pricing on Holosun products!

WEAPON LIGHTS

I am currently not stocking anything. I can get Streamlight, Surefire, Holosun, Inforce, and others. Please email me.

GENERAL TERMS
Per forum practice, posting an "I'll take it" in this thread for a specific item is the gold standard of reservation. I try to have multiples of items on hand, but that is not always the case. I treat any "I'll take it" as a commitment to buy and expect you to follow through on your end. All items listed with a price that is "shipped" will go via the most economical method unless other arrangements are made. Shipping via a customer specified method may incur an additional charge but will not be greater than the actual cost of shipping. All sales are subject to a five (5) day non-firing inspection and return period. If you are not satisfied, you can contact me to arrange a return. Return shipping is at the seller's expense and refunds will only be issued after the item has been received back and inspected for condition. Refunds may be prorated for repackaging, cleaning, etc. It is my ultimate goal to make sure that every body I do business with has a great experience. These policies exist to make sure that I am not taken advantage of. I operate by the Golden Rule and the feedback within this thread hopefully reflects that.

Remember...I can order you nearly anything you want in firearms or accessories. Please email me at SigForum@BVArms.us for quotes on guns, magazines, holsters, lights, sights, cases, cleaning equipment, hearing protection, slings, rail systems, etc., etc., etc.

Thank you all!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

Posts: 5140 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Nice deals

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump with Surefire added

Posts: 5140 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump. Emails replied to. Some messages sent to the address in my profile were flagged as spam. Please use SigForum@BVArms.us.

posted Hide Post
Bump with reduced pricing for labor day weekend and added the M&P Compact. Get those guns for only $335 shipped after rebate. These prices reflect an extremely low margin for me. Get them while you can!

The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
email inbound for a compact M&P9 2.0.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phred gets the last 4" M&P still have a couple 3.6" models left.

Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Hey if there is still a 3.6 M&P I'll take one,

Chris

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take a 3.6

Posts: 247 | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The M&Ps are gone. Thanks everybody!

posted Hide Post
Interested in a 320 X-Carry.

Posts: 100 | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reply sent. The 320 Carry pistols that I have are the standard Carry model and not the X Carry.

posted Hide Post
Email sent on one of the full size 320’s.

Posts: 56 | Location: The South | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top with the latest. Hopefully lots of what you're looking for this week!

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the two LCPs for $240 shipped. Thanks.

Posts: 26846 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sold. Thank you, sir!

posted Hide Post
Used P320s are all gone. Bump to the top with price breaks for the weekend.

posted Hide Post
Weekend bump. Who wants the cheapest new 19X around? Order it with one of the X300 Ultras and I'll do the light at $192...

posted Hide Post
Glock 45 bump!

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the smooth transaction, Brad. Cool

Posts: 26846 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post