SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Any S&W M&P 2.0 compacts with the 3.6 barrel left? If yes, price ? Any with safeties?

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
Any S&W M&P 2.0 compacts with the 3.6 barrel left? If yes, price ? Any with safeties?

I have a couple 3.6" and one 4" M&P 2.0 Compact. None have the thumb safety. From what I read, it can be added if desired. Listed price is $370 shipped to your FFL. If you want the thumb safety sourced and installed, please email me for details.

There is also still a $50 rebate on these guns for current and former military.

Posts: 5141 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added Glock 35 MOS and Glock 17 MOS. Updated a couple listings.

Posts: 5141 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for Sunday. Who wants a cheap Glock?

posted Hide Post
Back to the top for the weekend.

posted Hide Post
Updated. 19-4 and Sub 2000 added.

posted Hide Post
Update with price drops.

posted Hide Post
Added Beretta 92 Elite LTT

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Price on the Elite LTT please... Wink

Email in profile. Thanks

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8756 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would also like info on the Lagdon LTT.

Thanx !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Replies sent

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Surefire X300 Ultra (1000 Lumens) - $210 $200 Shipped

I'll take one of these if you have one left. Email on the way.

十人十色

Posts: 2102 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:
quote:
Surefire X300 Ultra (1000 Lumens) - $210 $200 Shipped

I'll take one of these if you have one left. Email on the way.

Sold! X300 Ultras are now out of stock. Can be ordered from my distributor with a short turnaround time.

posted Hide Post
Bump. My distributor cut prices on some of the Glocks. Prices have been updated. Truly great prices on the 30, 41 MOS, and 35 MOS. The 17 MOS is also a solid deal but comes with 10 round mags.

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great deal and fast shipping. Received the Surefire X300U already. Very nice!

十人十色

Posts: 2102 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Email sent on a G45

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All of today's emails replied to. Thank you all for your interest.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Brad,
I will take the G45 as we emailed.
thanks

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
As per our emails, I will take a Glock 45.
Thank you.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2269 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

All caught up on replies. Believe I have one more Glock 45 in stock.