SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
See below

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FYI I will be out of town for training until late on June 17th. I will have access to email but will be unable to ship until then.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated to add PTR 9CT NIB at$1681 shipped. Won't last!

Gone.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Glock barrel per our emails. Thanks

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only have 14 windowed PMAGs on hand. Sent an email about them. Have about 20 of the non-windowed. I can get more but the next group will end up being a little more expensive. Not much margin in them.

posted Hide Post
Updated below:

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thx.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23930 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email Sent , Subject- Need items listed on forum Thank You

Posts: 19 | Registered: June 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both handled. Down to maybe 15 P229 .40/.357 12 round mags.

posted Hide Post
Updated below.

posted Hide Post
Paid for a 407K on Sunday and BAM! It was delivered today. Now THAT's FAST. Of course I was not in the shop when it was delivered, but I'll have it in my hot little hands tomorrow. Thanks a ton for the rocket-fast processing!
LaMont in AZ

Posts: 41 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated below.

posted Hide Post
BR, I will take 5 of the P229 .40/.357 LE Trade-In Magazines - $16 Each Want five or more? $14 each.
Send payment info to my email.

Thanks Wheeler

Posts: 91 | Location: Dallas \ Ft Worth | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a smooth transaction.
Received today. Very nice.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23930 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MAGAZINES
P229 .40/.357 LE Trade-In Magazines - [b] $16 Each I will take 5 of these @ $14 each. Email payment instructions please.

Wheeler

Posts: 91 | Location: Dallas \ Ft Worth | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
P229 .40/.357 LE Trade-In Magazines - $16 Each
I've got probably 25-30 a dozen of these. They came from a local department that I know takes care of their stuff. I will handpick the best cosmetic conditions in order or purchase but they will all be serviceable. Want five or more? $14 each.

I'll take all of those, if they haven't gone already. Email on the way.

--just saw the post above. I'll take what's left, if any. Email still on the way.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad, got the five 229 mags yesterday, thanks for the great deal and rapid shipping. No issues when dealing with BR.

posted Hide Post
Contact for latest stock.

posted Hide Post
Added a couple guns.

posted Hide Post
Added 5" PDP