SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB - 10/22 10rd Factory Magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - 10/22 10rd Factory Magazines Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
BX-1 I believe is the model number.

Old ones welcome also.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6339 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Hey Mr Otto. Do you mean the factory original flush fit rotatory mags? Like this:

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3812 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
That’s the ones!

Posts: 6339 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a bunch of new out of the package I can part with but GunMag Warehouse has 3 packs for $46.00.

Posts: 936 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote is a member here, and a great source for all magazine-related things, is showing three-packs in stock for $39.95. He ships quickly and his shipping charge is very reasonable.

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/r...-3-90451-p-2406.html

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30716 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Primary Arms has 3-packs for 35$ with my discount, or I can hit up Mr. Cote.

Was throwing this out there in case anyone had some used ones they wanted to part with.

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
I have a new one I'd give you for shipping. I'll email you and we can sort it out.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1202 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post