SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Kahr P380, HK P2000/USPc (357Sig/40S&W) mags, P230 Mag blued, P365XL/X grip mod GGI
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Kahr P380, HK P2000/USPc (357Sig/40S&W) mags, P230 Mag blued, P365XL/X grip mod GGI Login/Join 
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RhinoR:
I'll take the six P2000/USPc low profile base plates. Email sent.

SPF

Posts: 2964 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Bump. All sold items have been shipped.

Thank you dom68 for the purchase of the X6, great speaking with you earlier.

Posts: 2964 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
Bump. All sold items have been shipped.

Thank you dom68 for the purchase of the X6, great speaking with you earlier.

Great chatting with you dking! Will have FFL info to you tomorrow.

Best,
Dom

Posts: 28 | Location: PacNW | Registered: March 22, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to buy 2
HK (4) Factory VP9/P30 9mm 15 round magazines
Email sent.

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clipper1:
I would like to buy 2
HK (4) Factory VP9/P30 9mm 15 round magazines
Email sent.

Never received your email, please try again.

DK

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Replied to email.

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
HK pinky rest floor plates sold to FP2000H

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Bump for HK P7.

Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
-

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 586 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Kev,

More pictures sent.

DK

Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the P7 Thank you

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 586 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
P7 is sold.

Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
If the P7 falls through, I'll take it.

Posts: 3543 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Bump for FDE Scar mags.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
Bump for FDE Scar mags.

I have 3 NIB Black SCAR 17 mags, I'll swap. Smile

email sent

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43909 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Replied. Scar Mags are on the way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dking271,

posted Hide Post
I'll take the 8 HK 357sig mags

Posts: 10 | Location: MT | Registered: May 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post