SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - new price - Panerai PAM 213 - 1950 Luminor Rattrapante
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - new price - Panerai PAM 213 - 1950 Luminor Rattrapante Login/Join 
Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted
Price change - I am bumping this to the top see see if there might be new interest.

I purchased from ChatelCo in Carmel CA in 2006. It has been kept in my safe and I estimate I have worn it only about 6 times. Just too nice for me and really big. I have all the original packaging, box, case and accessories. The rubber dive band has never been on the watch nor has the watch case protector. Also included is a Panerai history book given to me at the time I purchased. I have pictures of everything and will send to you if you reply here and have an email listed in your member profile. If there is any additional information you need or more pictures, just let me know. Price Lowered to $7000.00 - far less then what I paid for it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SPSHOOTER,

Posts: 1513 | Location: San Diego | Registered: March 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Panerai PAM 213 - 1950 Luminor Rattrapante

Amazing watch GLWS !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3315 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Thanks Goldot. It is a beauty and hard to part with. But it is time. Some one will get a nice watch.

SPSHOOTER

Posts: 1513 | Location: San Diego | Registered: March 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Can you please send me photos?

Posts: 630 | Registered: September 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Will do later this AM.

SPSHOOTER

Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Pics sent to drummerguy73

Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Will please send pics?

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 567 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Rkentm. Will send you pics later this morning. Sorry for the delay as was out of town this weekend.

SPSHOOTER

Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Pics sent to RKentM

SPSHOOTER

Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Bump

SPSHOOTER

Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
One more bump.

SPSHOOTER

Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Bump

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
This is a great watch at a great price!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6002 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Bump with a lower price

Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Another bump

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Super price!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6002 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Another bump for the holidays.

Headhunter
Picture of SPSHOOTER
posted Hide Post
Bump with a price change.

SPSHOOTER