SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: NIB Sig P210 Carry

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
WTS: NIB Sig P210 Carry Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted
Factory new, never fired 9mm Sig P210 Carry. Comes with all of the standard case items from the factory. Instead of 2 magazines, I'm including 3 magazines total (two of which are still in their factory wrapper).

Will only ship FFL to FFL. Will not ship this pistol to CA, HI, IL, MA or NJ... so if you live in one of those states, this offer is a no-go.

Email address is in my profile and the winner must post that he will take it in this thread. The only acceptable forms of payment are cashiers check (from a U.S. bank) or USPO money order; no exceptions.

Price including shipping = $1197.00

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in any trades?

pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Sorry, no trades.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Report This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
One-time only price drop = $1127 (includes shipping per the restrictions above).

Personal checks are also acceptable from members that have been on SF since at least 2019 and have posted outside Classifieds, but shipment will wait until the check clears. Any email responses to this thread must include their SF name.

posted Hide Post
Can I get some pictures please?

Posts: 1808 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Report This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Pictures sent. Thanks for your patience.

posted Hide Post
Received, thank you.

Posts: 1808 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Report This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Bump

Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted Hide Post
Hello,

Just emailed you for pics. Thanks!

~i8mtm

Posts: 486 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Report This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
David I'll go ahead and take it for $1,127 shipped.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7110 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Report This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Pistol has been sold. Mods please remove.