SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Trijicon Credo or Accupower 1-8x optic

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
WTB: Trijicon Credo or Accupower 1-8x optic Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
Hi, all.

I am looking to purchase a Trijicon Credo or Accupower 1-8x optic in excellent used condition. Prefer green reticle on the Accupower. If you have one you're not using, or would like to sell to fund something different, feel free to contact me via the email address in my profile to discuss. Please post in this thread that you will be contacting me, so I know you are a long-time trusted member of this forum. Thanks!

Chris

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Still looking. Smile

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Chris, look at the link posted in my AR10 thread in the rifle section by davidjinks. Some good pricing listed there.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Report This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the suggestion, old rugged cross. EuroOptic is one of the first places I look when considering the purchase of a new optic. But right now a new Trijicon Credo 1-8x is out of my price range. Thus, I am looking for a used one. Thanks again!

Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I have an excellent AccuPower in a Bobro mount I got from Q here on the forum and have used once. I’ll snap some pics today and email you. 99% sure the reticle is red but will confirm.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Report This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Hey, 1KPerDay. Thank you for that, but I literally JUST purchased one from a member of another forum and was coming to update this post. Thank you, though! No longer looking. Smile

Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
Hey, 1KPerDay. Thank you for that, but I literally JUST purchased one from a member of another forum and was coming to update this post. Thank you, though! No longer looking. Smile
ok, no worries. Smile

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Report This Post