SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: 1990's era Beretta shotgun, Iphone 12 mini
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: 1990's era Beretta shotgun, Iphone 12 mini Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted
I've got several shotguns but not a Beretta...
WTB: 1990's era Beretta semi-auto 12 GA shotgun, A390 ST or AL390 with wood stock.
If you've got one that hasn't been used lately, let me know.

WTB: Iphone 12 mini
My Iphone 8 is declining in battery life but otherwise still working fine. But, it might be time for a bit newer. I like the small size which fits easily in a pocket.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I've had good luck (3 buys) with swappa.com for used iPhones. Also, SE Gen 2 is the same form factor and about $100 less than 12 Mini there.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Just an FYI, the iPhone 13 has a Mini version too. It was the last Mini version available. I agree and like the smaller phones.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
To the Top...
It still works, but I dropped my phone and it now has a cracked screen.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
iPhone 12 mini offer sent

Posts: 91 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Iphone 12 mini offer accepted. Thanks, GrandmasterB

-rduckwor

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Look what I found...
Beretta A390 Silver Mallard. Date code 1994. 30" barrel.

It's got some dings in the stock, but I took the barrel off to clean it and it was perfect on the inside. Now if I can find time to get it out...

-rduckwor

posted Hide Post
Those Berettas are great guns. They will shoot anything that you feed them. I have one (with a w8 inch barrel) and love it. I have put a lot of rounds through and have never had a problem out of it.

Posts: 2226 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post