SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD, SHIPPED, and DELIVERED: Two all stainless steel Sig P220's with German frames and short external extractors & magazines! Both in .45ACP

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
SOLD, SHIPPED, and DELIVERED: Two all stainless steel Sig P220's with German frames and short external extractors & magazines! Both in .45ACP Login/Join 
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted
*SOLD, SHIPPED, and DELIVERED*

I am consolidating pistol platforms.

I have two all stainless steel (slide and frame) SIG P220's in .45ACP for sale. Both are DA/SA.
Both of these models are out of production. Gun Broker availability for these pistol models is going down while prices are rising rapidly.
The short external extractor pistols are considered the best-of-the-best for extraction reliability, while having great visual aesthetics.
Both of the pistols below have a Matrix Precision/Revenant Arms black anodized aluminum mainspring seat installed. I will include a SIG OEM black plastic mainspring seat with each pistol.

First up is a SIG P220ST that I purchased brand new in 2010. It is chambered in .45ACP and it has a 4.4 inch length barrel.
SIG Sauer model number 220-45-SSS with a date on the correct serial numbered case of 22-Sep-2009.
German stainless frame, milled stainless slide with the short external extractor.
It has the standard rounded profile SIG accessory rail and has no beavertail.
It came with the Hogue rubber grips from the factory.
It has been fired for function, less than 300 rounds in total.
Factory front and rear night sights are dim to dead at ~ 15 years old.
It will ship with two factory SIG 8 round stainless steel magazines.
Most of the factory shipped accoutrements are included, including the owners manual.
$1200 plus shipping, from my FFL to your FFL.

Next is a SIG P220 Match Stainless Elite. It is chambered in .45ACP and has a 5 inch length barrel.
SIG Sauer model number 220R5-45-MSE with a date on the correct serial numbered case of 19-Apr-2010.
German stainless frame, milled stainless slide with the short external extractor.
It has the standard rounded profile SIG accessory rail and is equipped with the long German beavertail.
This Match Stainless Elite has K. Nill checkered walnut grips with the SIG logo.
The rear sight is click adjustable for windage and elevation using a screwdriver. The rear sight blade is not tritium illuminated.
The front night sight is dim to dead.
This pistol was purchased used from a SIG Forum member in Florida some years ago.
It has been shot, but remains tightly fit and accurate. It has minimal wear indications, other than the SIG "smile" on the barrel. I cannot tell you the round count on this pistol.
It will ship with one factory SIG 8 round stainless steel magazine.
The only factory shipped accoutrement remaining is the owners manual.
$1500 plus shipping, from my FFL to your FFL.

Magazines: I have around eleven 8 round SIG factory stainless steel magazines. If I dig around, I may locate more. One of them is the extended 10 round factory magazine with the plastic sleeve.
The first buyer of one of the above pistols will get first crack at the extra magazines. Additional 8 round magazines will be $30 each, the one 10 round magazine will be $40.
I will not sell any extra/remaining magazines until both pistols sell. Please don't ask.

*I will accept USPS money orders, or personal/business checks from established contributing SIG Forum members. Funds must clear before shipping.
*Potential purchasers must post in this thread before sending emails. Feel free to ask questions or requests for any additional photos.
*Please identify yourself using your SIG Forum username when sending any email communications.
*Post "I will take it" in this thread to purchase and follow up with an email. My email is in my profile.
*Please follow all SIG Forum rules and guidelines. All NFA laws apply.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cee_Kamp,

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1537 | Registered: December 14, 2009Report This Post
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
Back to the top.
Additional photos added.
Several minor text edits.

NRA Instructor

posted Hide Post
Sending offer.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Report This Post
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
I responded to your offer.

NRA Instructor

posted Hide Post
I will take both and the spare mags as agreed to by email.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Report This Post
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
Both P220's and extra magazines Sold Pending Funds to Stlhead.
Thank You!

NRA Instructor

Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
All the extra magazines were sold with the pair of all stainless P220 pistols.

NRA Instructor

Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
Sold, Shipped, and Delivered.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cee_Kamp,

NRA Instructor