SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    If your item for sale is listed on another board and you are not a dealer, do not post your item here
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If your item for sale is listed on another board and you are not a dealer, do not post your item here Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spoondog:
WTS Sig p210
I have a sig p210 9mm ANIB with 22 conversion kit, 2 sets of grips (plastic and wood), sight adjustment tool, cleaning kit, mag loader, manual, 3 9mm mags and 2 22lr mags, plus a factory Sig leather case. No Box. Asking Price: $4200.00 Please contact me by e-mail, or cell (781)844-4516. Thank you, Bill

That's an expensive first post. And welcome to the forum.

ps. Most people start a new thread when they have something to sell rather than tacking it unto one of Para's threads.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted to post under classifieds but I guess I can't figure out how to do it and put pics too.
Sorry about that, wasn't meant to go here.
Bill

Posts: 6 | Registered: January 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spoondog:
I wanted to post under classifieds but I guess I can't figure out how to do it and put pics too.
Sorry about that, wasn't meant to go here.
Bill

Start a new thread by clicking on the "New" tab on the upper left hand corner, then click on "Discussion".

Q

Posts: 26332 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I broke the rule! I don't post here unless I have a sig item so I only use the board ever so often. Didn't intentionally break the rules! Again...I'm sorry!

Posts: 38 | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GTG with this. Will only be selling Sig stuff here. Better audience here.

Posts: 13 | Location: Bluemont, VA | Registered: March 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does this cover WTTs too?
Trades are usually trickier, takes longer and are more mutually involved, so less risk for the confusion and race conditions that can take place with sales ads.

Posts: 551 | Location: California | Registered: July 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Para,
Having been a member for a time now I've sold items solely on this website. Thanks for the opportunity you have given us to do so. I am now an 01 FFL with an inventory that has multiple guns of the same manufacturer and model. I think I'll post guns here that might be of interest to the members before posting elsewhere. Just wanted to give a heads up in case someone sees an ad from my company elsewhere. Please let me know if there is an issue with this. Thanks.
Robert
CMP ARMS LLC.
www.cmparms.com (in development)

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig59
posted Hide Post
Para,

Apparently, I offended by mentioning that if there was no interest on my listings, I was going to move them to Gunbroker. In looking for my deleted post, I ran across your post in the Classifieds in February of this year barring such conduct as a threat to the community. Your house, your rules--no problem with that at all and apologies are hereby offered. However, this is not stated in your listing rules which is where most people would expect to find prohibitions. Perhaps this could be added to your rules. Thank you.

Posts: 48 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Terms dully noted and accepted.

I just took down my ad on gunboards(it's stayed to long there anyways...). I hope its ok for me to post it here now?

Look forward to a possible sale.

Posts: 4 | Location: USA | Registered: February 21, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dully noted! Just took down my gunbroker listing! Sorry I missed the sticky!

Posts: 10 | Registered: March 08, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I am a individual with some extra mags. This is the classified section. Why can I not list them here.

Brian

Posts: 53 | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildAboutFowl:
I am a individual with some extra mags. This is the classified section. Why can I not list them here.
Well, because your reading comprehension skills are in the toilet, and also, because you're banned as of this moment.

Posts: 107481 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pointman73
posted Hide Post
I forgot the "no other forum" rule and instead of someone pming me, someone had to post to announce it. I ended my sale on the other forum and yet mine here was deleted.

I have to say, my Philly attitude came out for a second and I was ready to curse someone out worse than they've ever been, but I am a gentleman and will let others play like kids and will stay civil.

Is it too much to reach out to someone first or will backhanded action be the way admins will act?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Posts: 104 | Location: From Philly, now in middle GA | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pointman73:
I forgot the "no other forum" rule and instead of someone pming me, someone had to post to announce it. I ended my sale on the other forum and yet mine here was deleted.

I have to say, my Philly attitude came out for a second and I was ready to curse someone out worse than they've ever been, but I am a gentleman and will let others play like kids and will stay civil.

Is it too much to reach out to someone first or will backhanded action be the way admins will act?

Passive aggressive. Lovely!

Q

Posts: 26332 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, I'm not going to "PM" you, when the rules are posted at the top of Classifieds. You forgot the rule? OK, you forgot, and your ad got deleted. Shit happens, but it's your mistake, not ours.

You don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about, with this suggestion of me running around, holding the hand of everyone who does not follow the rules. Do you know how often this happens? Trust me, you have no idea, mainly because most members who get their ad deleted don't whine about it in the forum afterwards, unlike you.

If you consider an adherance to prominently posted rules to be "backhanded action" because you didn't get personal contact reminding you of rules at the top of the page, you're a product of our modern society.

One way you can avoid ever again making such a mistake is to refrain from using Classifieds in this forum. You're free to continue using Classifieds, but don't ever again bitch about the way things are in this forum.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
I love the organization and clarity

Skl

Posts: 3 | Registered: February 17, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raulakario
posted Hide Post
Read and received Smile

Posts: 8 | Location: no | Registered: September 16, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Hi,
I know this is off subject. I have written and asked the same question but never got a response.
How do you list an item to sell.
I cannot find a link. Where am I not looking?
Thanks

Posts: 117 | Registered: September 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for making me aware of the classified rules. It was my fault for not reading the terms when joining the forum.

Posts: 37 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: July 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post