SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FOUND: iPhone With A12 Or Newer Processor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOUND: iPhone With A12 Or Newer Processor Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
The iPhone X was (still is) a great phone, but it has the A-11 processor (chip set). iPhones with the A11 or earlier can not be updated to iOS 17, the A-12 or newer chip is required for iOS 17. Any iPhone model XR / XS or newer will fit the bill.

I can get a phone from Apple's re-furb site, using the Veteran discount that Apple offers, but I wanted to check here first to see if any SIGforum members have something suitable that might be for sale.

If you have something, please post in this thread and / or send email to the address in my profile.
UPDATE: Found one.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30672 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
V-Tail,
If someone wants to sell you a phone, and emails you without posting here, be leery.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey V-Tail,
How about a iphone 12 mini, 128gb? basically new. turned on for ~25 days on verizon network.

Posts: 295 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
How about a iphone 12 mini, 128gb?

That's what I'm looking for... as seen in my own WTB thread.
I like the smaller size. I'm on the AT&T network and don't know/understand the compatibility issues between phones previously on other networks.
If V-Tail declines, feel free to email.
Thanks.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2so4:

How about a iphone 12 mini, 128gb? basically new. turned on for ~25 days on verizon network.
What color?

I'm sending mail, requesting price and photos, to the address in your profile.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30672 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Green. Replied to email.

Posts: 295 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2so4:

Looks good, but wife does not want a mini, so Chellim is up next if he wants it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים