SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB 229 .357 Sig barrel.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 229 .357 Sig barrel. Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
Just like it says.

Thanks.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an extra one like new. Please send me an email as indicated in my profile.
Thanks

12/31/2023 Good luck with the barrel, hope the 357 Sig round works out for you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lot_45,

Posts: 159 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Email sent.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post