SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Stormcrow EDC-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stormcrow EDC-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
i wanted to revisit our first standard model and give it a twist. i wanted to make a carry version of this one. it is from forged 1095HC steel with a light grey etched finish. handle is from very cool OD barbwire micarta. it is OD with the brown burlap fibers showing when sanded and polished.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
That’s a beaut!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thank you, my friend.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Very nice design my friend!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thank you, sir. the original was about a foot long, so this is a better carry size. right around 8.0" overall with a 3.75" blade.

dozer

posted Hide Post
I'm the guy who purchased this knife... wonderful craftsmanship, very aesthetically pleasing, and will be a very functional blade... I highly recommend this gentleman's knives!

Posts: 86 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i appreciate the kind words. thanks so much.

dozer