SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Yet another belated DBK picture thread...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yet another belated DBK picture thread... Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Between 911Boss and MRBTX's threads I realized I hadn't posted any pictures of my "Finish it My Way EDC Gentleman" from back at Christmas. First off, Jim was great to work with and his communication is exceptional. Jumping into my first custom EDC fixed blade he was patient and walked me through the process of what decisions needed to be made and, based on my intended use, what materials were best.

I ended up going with burl Maple scales along with red inserts that brought out the faint red and blue veins in the wood. Could not be more pleased with the way this one turned out. Thanks again Jim!

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Man I had so much fun with this project for you!!!! Enjoy and STAY HEALTHY!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
That’s great! I’m about ready to get Jim to make me another one. I had to take a little time off. Smile

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Great looking kinfe.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post