SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Looking for Arkansas Stone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Arkansas Stone Login/Join 
Picture of Ianfiniti
posted
Hi all, after a bit of google-foo turning up some questionable results I figured I would ask here.

What is a good online source for decent quality and decently-priced Arkansas stones? It need not be entirely authentically mined in Arkansas, but I am looking for the real-deal Novaculite stone.

O, here will I set up my everlasting rest and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace and lips, of you, the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss. Here's to my love.

Posts: 83 | Registered: August 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
I got mine from MassDrop. They're RH Preyda, you can buy direct from the company I think. Here's the old MD link https://www.massdrop.com/buy/r...ation&referer=MUUYLR

I'm very happy with mine, although I don't use them enough.

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ianfiniti
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the assistance!

O, here will I set up my everlasting rest and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace and lips, of you, the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss. Here's to my love.

Posts: 83 | Registered: August 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
There are three at my church thrift store, at least there were three there the other day. From the 1980s.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post