SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Olamic Busker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Olamic Busker Login/Join 
The Constable
posted

My Busker showed up today. Serial #237, my old Highway Patrol badge/ID number. Fit and finish is flawless.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Super sexy!
My next knife is going to be an Olamic or a Koenig.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post

And this is the 247 Wayfarer model. Both are quite plain; 390 blade steel, blasted Ti scales , blue anodized hardware and back spacer.

For some reason having issues posting photos, so I'm giving up for now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FN in MT,

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
Super sexy!
My next knife is going to be an Olamic or a Koenig.

I sent KOENIG two inquiries with zero reply. Their site gives little information. Olamic is the exact opposite. Informative site, they reply quickly, very helpful.

I know Koenig is a small shop but at least have some info on your site and reply to basic inquiries.