SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What is a good OTF auto around $100 or less?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is a good OTF auto around $100 or less? Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted
I have been out of knife collecting for a while, I got sooo many. Anyhow at the gun shows I've been seeing some OTF autos that don't look bad for the money. I know they are not Microtech but what is a decent brand in the $50 to 100 range?

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Check out this thread, from about a month ago:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/4910019184

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2839 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link ridgerat, I should have searched for that. But if anyone else has recommendations hop right in.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

posted Hide Post
If you will settle for a swing opener, I've got a couple of the Boker Kalashnikov Automatic knives and they are hard to beat for the money. You can find them for less than $50. Solid construction and good blade.

Posts: 266 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clang:
If you will settle for a swing opener, I've got a couple of the Boker Kalashnikov Automatic knives and they are hard to beat for the money. You can find them for less than $50. Solid construction and good blade.

Thanks for the advice clang but I have some swing opener autos just wanted to try an OTF without spending a lot. Yet Smile

posted Hide Post
For a decent otf, I would try a S&W auto assist. My brother in law has one and I was impressed with it.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post