SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Zero Tolerance Knives
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zero Tolerance Knives Login/Join 
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I just picked up my second ZT knife — came in the mail today from Amazon. It’s the 0022 model and I’m really liking my first impression.

She’s small, but mighty!

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
That's sweet, Cope!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
My ZT 0456 no longer has the blues!
Removed the blue anodizing from the hardware.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GrumpyBiker,

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are my go to production folder brand. I know several people in design, sales etc and they are all good people. I have at least a dozen or so.

They make something for everyone these days from dressy to hard use.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:

Okay maybe I missed it, but what model is this? I like it lot. I have a 0350 I picked up locally as my work knife that is one of my favorites

Posts: 338 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
It’s a 0562.
These all are 0562.
That one is wearing a custom Micarta scale.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grumpybiker thanks for the info, are the scales for sale anywhere or are they a one off?

Posts: 338 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
They’re from Germany. I bought them from a guy in the Airforce who bought them.
He told me the name of the shop he ordered them from.
I looked them up & their site said.
“shipping to the US takes 3 months to get in hand.
If you can’t wait, don’t order”.

I deleted the shops info.
But they are nicely done.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Could be this outfit: https://cuscadi.de/

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Carry Gibb's knife.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Added a second zt0456 but I’m leaving the blue hardware alone on this one.
Really like this titanium spud.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
GrumpyBiker you got some nice blades.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
GrumpyBiker you got some nice blades.

Zero Tolerance does make nice knives.
I’m looking for a deal on a ZT 0560.
Love the hunt for discontinued models.

Added a new addition to the ZT 0456 family.
The ZT 0456bw (blackwash)

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I’m actually becoming a real fan of this ZT 0560.
Might need another shortly.
After a disassembly, cleaning, lube & polishing, it’s drop shut and looking correct.
Shame they discontinued it.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

posted Hide Post
I only have 2 ZT's.

A 462TAN and a 350TS with scales from VZ grips.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Loving these Micarta scales.
Takes one of my boring black G10 0562s to a much more appealing level.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

posted Hide Post
I like ZT. Started with the tiger striped 300’s then ended up with black, brown, and CF 560’s. Not sure why they discontinued this one. Other than not having the lock bar insert it’s as good as any other. I don’t even even mind this because I don’t use folders all that “hard”. It’s a big knife but it flips well and while not a thin blade it isn’t a bad geometry.

Just picked up an anodized 562Ti. I think I will like it as well.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post