SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kizer T1 S35VN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kizer T1 S35VN Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted
I’d been on the fence about this knife as the pivot was alway that ugly (to me) spiral design.
I always thought it made it look cheap.
Finally after 3 years of it being on my list I decided to buy it.
When it arrived I was surprised to see that they’ve switched to a clean plain pivot.
So much nicer looking.
S35VN is one of my favorite steels to carry & sharpen. Oddly enough BladeHQ still uses the old photo of the original pivot in their listings.

Figured I’d add a few comparison pics for anyone interested.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Nice looking knife! I like the blade to handle ratio!

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking grumpy!

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite steels! Great knife!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Nice, and great comparison photos.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Knife. Excellent Steel.

Most of the Kizer's I've looked at had a pretty good price/performance ratio, did you get a good deal on this knife?

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by djpaintles:
Nice Knife. Excellent Steel.

Most of the Kizer's I've looked at had a pretty good price/performance ratio, did you get a good deal on this knife?

Regularly $175 , I went for the Black Friday sale price of $140

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me a lot of a Reeves small sabenza at a lot lower cost. Very nice looking knife sir.

Posts: 448 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post