SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    An older SOG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An older SOG Login/Join 
posted
Seki-Made Recon Bowie. Great lines!

Tim

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 686 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Kinda big, here --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Is that a Hubble photo?

Seriously though. I used to want one of those when I was a kid. Cool knife!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Nice knife!

I have an old SOG Sidewinder II from the mid to late 80s and a newer Tomcat. They are both good knives.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
I still have my Tomcat [2.0] still in the stable.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I also have the Tomcat 2.0. Great knife. When I bought the Sidewinder II, I preferred the looks of the Tomcat but I didn't like the fact that it did not have a thumb stud. So I went with the Sidewinder II and many years later I picked up the Tomcat 2.0, the same as pictured above. The old Tomcat had a fingernail groove with which to open the knife.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
For you guys that like vintage SOG folders here is my modest collection.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post
An old seki Northwest Ranger I had forever(late 80's). Anyone remember what steel they used in these? I want to say 440c but I'm not sure.
[/url] [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/146780422@N05/]

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My only SOG (except for a multi-tool)

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post