SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    It's New Knife Day!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's New Knife Day! Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
I found a Hubertus dealer and decided to order a shell puller just to see if he was legitimate or not.

Well, he's 100% legitimate!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34068 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is cool.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Looks very nice

Posts: 3695 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Great knife & brand. I have one without the springer and use it when shooting my late father's SxS 12 ga.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3991 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2nd amdmt gramps
posted Hide Post
NIce!

Posts: 2106 | Location: southeast arkansas | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Nice Hubbie.

Here's mine,

Posts: 1538 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Ooooohhhhh......that's hot!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 883 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post