SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Whiskey Knife-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whiskey Knife-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
here is a new design. it is our take on a bartender/cocktail knife. Prong tip and very fine edge for slicing fruit, etc. handle is African blackwood.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Interesting! I like it!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, brother. i really like working with the blackwood. it just always comes out looking good.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
That is slick, well done!!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks much. we have fun coming up with new and interesting designs.

dozer

posted Hide Post
Really like it, what price range are you targeting ?

Posts: 1702 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks for the interest. drop me a line at liontribedesigns@gmail.com and i can give you all the details. we have lots of new goodies coming down the pike this year.

dozer