SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Left handed German Switchblade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left handed German Switchblade Login/Join 
posted
I live in Virginia and after July 1st, I will be able to legally own a switchblade. Many years ago I saw a dealer at a gun show in Maryland that had a Stag handled, left handed switchblade. It was made in Germany. He had several blade lengths in both left and right handed. I do not remember the brand. But I remember it was a very nice knife. Does anyone know anything about these knives? Thanks for any advice.

Posts: 618 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
It could have been a Hubertus.

I know someone is building Buck 110 and 112 lefty autos.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34104 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mars, Thank you for your reply. I have seen the Buck 110 left handed on several websites, but know one has them in stock. I have a lot of looking around to do.

Posts: 618 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post