SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    He said “ make it look old”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

He said “ make it look old” Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Customer requested a “worn” look for this one. A bit of a challenge for the scales. ( I didn’t take them to a high finish and to line up the Micarta pins was more of a challenge than I thought. The blade finish is spot on, everyone is happy, and the Deer better look out this season!

https://imgur.com/a/5T6m7mO

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
I like that A LOT. Well done.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by copaup:
I like that A LOT. Well done.

As do I. Looks great.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
looking very nice. great work.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dozer, you’ve been rockin some great work yourself!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nailed it ! Smile

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Looks great nice work.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post