SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Blue State Sucks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue State Sucks Login/Join 
Picture of joe9792
posted
So it looks like we’re moving to a state that has brutal knife laws regarding autos.. Any suggestions where I can move all of my Microtechs ☹️

Posts: 201 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Don't get rid of them, they should be fine in your home. I lived in NJ for years and always owned but didn't carry autos.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3400 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of joe9792
posted Hide Post
I think you’re right.. They have always been safe queens lol

Posts: 201 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Were you moving? Hard to give up the freedoms with guns and blades in AZ ( I lived in the gulag known as New York before moving to AZ and feeling like I landed in heaven!)

Posts: 3293 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of joe9792
posted Hide Post
CT.. Legal to own illegal to carry ☹️

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
They love ARs in the Un-Constitutional State as well. Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8909 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of joe9792
posted Hide Post
lol I think I’ll just sell them and get another Sig .. maybe two

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Need to brush up on CT laws- no high caps, no Assault rifles, no Assault pistols= pistols with threaded barrels, no auto knives, no binary triggers. Yet suppressors are legal.
Exceptions Active military or Active LE.

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post