SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Hashashin-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hashashin-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
witness the birth of an assassin. our newest neo-kwaiken to date. this is just a progress teaser pic, but you get the idea. W2 tool steel with a compound hollow grind. I knew this would be a very slim blade, so I left more meat toward the tip than I normally would. It is very strong even with it's delicate looks. the handle will be unique as well. I came up with this design while watching the new Blade runner sequel a few weeks back. I wanted something like a kwaiken, but extremely futuristic and original. I think this will play.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Daaaaang!!!!!!! Poiiiiinty!!⚔️

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
yeah, these new models are going in a new direction for us. different profiles and lots of difficult grinds. compound grinds take some getting used to. like grinding two blades at once. working on incorporating some metal into the handle on this one. waffling between warm copper and brass tones or going with titanium.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i decided to scrap the original finish and go with a cerakote finish. it ties in better with the handle treatment. this takes our neo-kwaiken concept to a whole new level.

dozer