SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Sandown Forge Great work!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sandown Forge Great work! Login/Join 
Picture of SOTAR
posted
this post has been a long time coming. My hats off to forum member and knife maker Michael at Sandown Forge

He made this semi custom Melville EDC knife for me as a white water rescue knife. The handle is yellow with a green liner as my buddy is an Oregon duck fan. Also he made a sheath that securely attaches to the last tab on a PFD.

I hope to order a few more from him in the coming months.

Posts: 1037 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Three thumbs up to Michael!!

I sent him photos of a Browning skinner (on his site) and the one he made was so awesome I bought three more as gifts to hunting friends.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post