SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Persian-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Persian-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
haven't posted anything in a while. just been a busy winter around here. haven't even bothered to take the time to get my hair cut in 4 months. we just finished this nice Persian style variant for a good customer. love the look of that chocolate barbwire handle material.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vert cool D Smile

What is the overall length?

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, fellas. i think this one is about 10.0" overall.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one of your blades with a cord wrapped grip.
Are you able to put scales on it similar to these?

Posts: 1659 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
send me a pic of it to liontribedesigns@gmail.com and i will give it a look. but, unless their is something unique about it, i can probably do a scale handle for you. no problem.

dozer