SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    More File Knives
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More File Knives Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
just got several nice old files in from a good buddy of mine. we are about to start working on them soon. we will be offering several in these two designs, our B3 standard and Tanto file model. several forum members asked to give a heads up the next time we were going to be making some file knives, so i wanted to let you fellas know.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are those beveled on both sides, or one?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dozer I sent you an email.

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
These are both traditional, double bevel designs.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Cool blades!! I may have to bust out some farriers rasps!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, that is a good idea. one of my guitar players is supposed to be bringing me some large rasps soon. planning on some big bowie designs when i get my hands on them.

dozer

God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Love the wood handle look!

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks, the top knife has stabilized bocote with black micarta pins.

dozer